MX Player for PC
Have you ever tried to use other media players on your PC except for Windows MP? How’s your experience though?
Today, I’m gonna show you something which you might never know before. If you know have heard of MX Player, then you probably have an idea of what am I going to talk here. If not, tune in. I am about to give you a very exciting application that you should try on your PC.
What is MX Player?
MX Player is basically a media playing application that you can install on your Android devices. Aside from that, you can also run it on your PC through an Android emulator.
Now, if you have a PC running Windows 8.1, MX Player can be installed directly onto it from the Microsoft Store. If you don’t want a long process, you should consider upgrading your OS.
So if you are familiar with media players, MX Player does function the same from others. However, it comes with unique features which of course cannot be seen on other applications, that’s why we called it “unique.”
Download MX Player for PC
Here, I’ll be showing you the two methods to install the MX Player on Windows PC. The first method is getting it from the Microsoft Store and the second is installing it using an Android emulator.
There are also two ways of installing MX Player using an emulator depending on what emulator you chose to use. For the sake of this post, we’ll be using Bluestacks.
Method 1: Downloading from Microsoft Store
- On you browser, go to Microsoft Online Store. Remember, this method only works if your PC is running Windows 8.1 version.
- Next, sign in with your Microsoft account. You can also use your Email or Skype account, or create a new account if you haven’t had one.
- Then, click on the Search icon and type MX Player.
- Once you see the result, click the MX Player.
- Finally, tap the Get button and wait for a few minutes to install.
- You can now use the MX Player on your Windows PC.
Method 2. Download using Bluestacks (or any Android emulator)
- First, download and install Bluestacks on your device. Bluestacks is a large file so you need to establish a good internet connection to avoid interruption.
- Then, download MX Player APK file from a third-party site.
- Once downloaded, you need to install it on Bluestacks. To do that, click the three dots on the upper left of Bluestacks and click Install APK.
- Find or locate the APK file you just downloaded.
- Wait for a few moments to finish installing the app.
- Once the icon appeared inside the Bluestacks, that indicates that you have successfully installed the MX Player.
Note: You can also download the MX Player on the Google Play Store inside Bluestacks. Just click the Google Play icon and search for MX Player. Install it just like how you install an app on your Android phone.
That’s it! You can now enjoy the MX Player on your Windows PC and experience its special features.
While you can have many choices of media players to install on your Windows PC, I recommend you use MX Player to know how it is different from the others.
In case you have a question in your mind, you can always leave me a comment inside the box below. I’ll be grateful to read your messages and much willing to help you with whatever I can.